Why Cleaning Stainless-Steel Hob !
Stainless Steel is prone to fat, grease, water and finger marks that show easily, so regularly cleaning and polishing stainless steel appliances will keep them clean, shiny and streak free. Removing burnt on carbon from stainless steel hobs is one of the hardest kitchen cleaning tasks.
How to Clean Stainless-Steel Hob !
1. Remove grate, burners and rings
2. Soak in a mixture of dish soap and hot water and set to one side
3. Spray the hob with a multi-surface cleaner and leave for a minute or two
4. Wipe down the hob with a microfiber or other non-abrasive cloth.
5. Use a tooth brush on any difficult to reach areas.