Insert the plates into the slots in the bottom section of the dishwasher. Face them toward the center and, if they lean at all, lean them inwards and downwards. This is because the tubes, jets and rotating devices spray water outward from the center; down and outward from the top; and, up and outward from the bottom of the dishwashe
How to Sort Plates in a Dishwasher?
1. Insert the plates into the slots in the bottom section of the dishwasher.
2. Place the cups, glasses, and bowls at an angle so that they get water from below but don’t take up too much room.
3. Place Tupperware and all other plastic items on the top rack
4. Place the various pots and pans open-side down in the bottom section of the dishwasher
5. Load the cutlery basket handle-down, separating pieces as much as possible.