Why Cleaning Washing machine!
The soap residue, minerals, and chemicals from your detergent can get locked inside your washing machine and create a thin film that traps bacteria. These bacteria can clog the inner mechanisms, so your water doesn't get as hot and your detergent won't be as strong.
How to Clean your Washing machine?
1. Add two cups of white vinegar to detergent dispenser
2. Run it through a complete cycle on the highest level and at the hottest water temperature
3. At this time add one half cup of baking soda to the drum
4. When Cycle is done , Wipe inside the drum of washer with a damp of microfiber cloth
5. While you are at it, wipe down the front of the machine, too.